What is a Brand?
WHAT IS YOUR SALON BRAND SAYING ABOUT YOU? It speaks volumes without saying a word.
Beauty branding is all about first impressions and in the business of beauty the bar is set high. Salons need a distinctive style to stand out and attract fashion-savvy clients in an over-saturated market. We are a beauty branding agency, our professional brand identity services create relevant, believable, well-positioned brands. We are beauty branding experts.
Not just a pretty face...
Our brand styling process enhances your business and enlivens your brand through the power of charm. The ingredients of a pulled together brand are:
Salon Logo • Salon Wordmark • Pattern • Imagery
Color Palette • Font Palette
What is the difference between a salon logo and a salon brand?
A salon logo is:
- the representation of your business in its simplest form
- the emblem or mascot of the business
- the foremost element that triggers the feelings of consumers
- critical for an organization to be recognizable a trademark
A salon brand is:
- different elements that work together and customers come in contact with
- the complete package of company materials: your logo, business cards, email signatures, websites, ads, your employee uniforms, store layout design, package design, etc.
- a concept, not a concrete object
- the foundation of your entire marketing framework
- the emotional and psychological relationship between a company and consumers
- what people think and feel when they experience your company (the essence)
definitions from The Better Business Brand
We take your personality, your business, your audience, and your style into consideration throughout the design process. We take every little detail into consideration because we want you to LOVE IT. Email us to book your project!
Deposit payment and signed contract are required in order to reserve a spot in the schedule. Payments can be made with any major credit card. Payment plans are also available.
*All brand identity projects include 3 initial design concepts that are narrowed down to one by client, followed by 3 revisions of chosen concept, and 3 proofing rounds. Additional revisions charged at an hourly rate.