Does your salon website look “homemade”? Does your website need a make over? Are you putting a fresh face forward to potential clients?
A beautifully branded, professional online appearance is a must-have to stand out of the crowd. A consistent brand experience across all touch points convince potential clients you deserve their trust. Little things matter big when it comes to the image you portray - from grammar to the proper imagery - your reputation is virtually on the line.
A visually stunning website is what we do best at BeautyMark. We love creating a strong web presence through clean design, easy functionality, and in-tune navigation for an engaging and pleasing experience for your customers. A fresh modern look attracts more potential salon guests and keeps them coming back.
Your website design maybe something you have overlooked, but it can be THE factor that helps you stand out. BeautyMark’s designs reflect the essence and uniqueness of your beauty business in a way that gets noticed.
Websites come in many shapes, sizes and colors. But our websites come with a touch of flair, that “je ne sais quois” that makes beauty brands stand out. BeautyMark’s web designers will express your brand in a unique and artistic way.
Here is a Basic List for a 6 page site:
1. About Us - We will need the copy that you would like on your about us page as well as photographs.
2. Salon Services Page/s - Service descriptions and pricing for all of the services you offer. We recommend separating into Hair, Face, Body, Nails categories.
3. Salon Specials Page - Offer copy you want to extend on an ongoing basis, like first time offers.
4. Contact Page - Salon address, phone, email address and policies you want listed on the site.
5. Online Booking Software - Does your salon use a software program for appointment booking? If so, we will require login information so that we can apply booking software for online booking. If you do not use a software yet, we will need to sign you up for one, we suggest mindbodyonline.com
GETTING STARTED – THE WEB DESIGN PROCESS
1. Collect Your Materials
BeautyMark will need all of the necessary items to create your gorgeous custom website! This includes all text, print, copy, brochures, photographs, logos, fonts, and palette of colors. We need it ALL to get your site going, the more the better.
2. Establish Layout & Site Architecture of Site
BeautyMark will present basic wireframe layout options for site architecture, including tab placement and navigation.
3. Establish Project Design Look & Feel
Starting with your home page, the main page, we start designing and building your beautiful website. Once this first page is finalized we move on to your sub-pages until completion. Forms, Flash, CGI, Java are now added to your site at this time.
4. Web Site Completion and Debugging
5. Site goes “Live”
Your site goes “live” by being published for the world to see. You can now start advertising your site. Tell all your friends!
BeautyMark Marketing can create a website that is custom tailored for your salon. Need a salon brand identity? We’d love to create one for you! BeautyMark Marketing is a one-stop shop for salon marketing made simple. We offer finance options for salons or spas on a budget or just getting started.
Posted in: Beauty Salon Website Design, Customized Website for Salons and Spas, Salon and Spa Web Design ⋅ Tagged: hair salon website, hair salon website design, hair salon websites, hair web design, hair website